Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Working with our university lab partners on multi-view geometry, 3D reconstruction, recognition, and simultaneous localization & mapping algorithms as well as their implementations.
You will contribute to creating innovative solutions with production-level reliability.
- Develop computer vision algorithms and create libraries.
- Implement solutions on mobile/embedded platforms and optimize accordingly.
- Evaluate and analyze third-party solutions to facilitate decision making.
- Solid foundation in computer vision: photogrammetry, multi-view geometry, visual SLAM, detection and recognition, 3D reconstruction.
- Solid foundation in software development and related tools.
- Proficiency in C, C++ programming language.
- Proficiency in OpenCV, OpenNI, and PCL.
- Experience with imaging sensors and depth sensors.
- Strong teamwork, communication skills, passion, productivity, and self-learning ability are musts.
- Experience with Linux architecture, Android platform, CUDA, OpenCL, GPU programming.
- Required Experience
- More than 2 years of provable experience in computer vision area
- Will consider recent graduates if shown strong foundation and motivation
Must be authorized to work in the US
San Jose, CA
Competitive salary and equity package
To apply for this job, e-mail your details to email@example.com