Embedded System Engineer
We are looking for full-time candidates to work on the embedded mobile operating system for our prototype and final product.
The individual should provide the expertise to help us integrate and optimize computer vision algorithms, customize the embedded operating system, and debug embedded software on microprocessors.
- Architect, design, implement and debug embedded software code.
- Debug on hardware with the use of oscilloscope and other analyzers as need.
- Develop firmware for real-time embedded systems.
- Optimize code on embedded CPU’s.
- Extensive experience in C/C++ programming.
- Solid foundations of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in Linux and other microkernels, with sensitivity to performance, memory utilization, and extensible architectures.
- Proficiency in mobile platforms with limited memory and resources.
- Proficiency in common protocols for communication with hardware and other software modules.
- Experience with version control and continuous integration tools.
- Strong teamwork, communication skills, passion, productivity, and self-learning ability are musts.
- Experience in FPGA programming, OpenCV, OpenCL, GPU programming.
- More than 2 years of provable experience in the related area
- Will consider recent graduates if shown strong foundation and motivation
Must be authorized to work in the US
San Jose, CA
Competitive salary and equity package
To apply for this job, e-mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org